This is such a dead easy recipe. You need my paleo “breading”, six chicken breasts, an egg and some melted butter.
- Melt a cup or two of butter in the microwave (20-30 seconds)
- Crack an egg or two and whisk in a bowl
- Dip chicken breasts in egg, coat in “breading” place on baking tray (N.B., you can try double dipping the chicken in the “breading”, but you’ll need more of it then)
- Spoon the butter onto the “breaded” chicken; this will crisp up the “breading” in the oven
- Put chicken in a pre-heated oven at 175°C (350°F) for 35 to 45 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve it with any paleo veg or by itself