Out of all my “breading” recipes, this may be my favourite. It is so simply. Make a batch of my “breading,” get two eggs, get twenty wings and get one or two tablespoons of melted butter. That’s it.
- Crank the oven to 200 °C (400 °F)
- Bread the wings and lay out on a backing sheet or roasting tin
- Put in the oven
- After twenty minutes, take the wings out and spoon the butter on each wing
- Turn the oven down to 175 °C
- Put the wings back in the oven for twenty to thirty minutes depending on how juicy you like your wings
- Serve with celery sticks