This recipe was inspired by Martina Slajerova, the author of the Keto Diet Cookbook.
- Almonds – three cups
- Macadamia Nuts – three cups
- Roasted Coconut Flakes – one cup
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- Roast the almonds and macadamia nuts in the oven at 175 °C for ten or fifteen minutes. Do not let the nuts become too brown.
- Let the nuts cool.
- Throw everything into a food processor.
- Blitz the hell out of it until you have butter.
- Chef tip: I tend to do this in 30 second pulses. I’ll stop the processor and take a spoon to push the nuts away from the edges. It takes about five or ten minutes to turn the ingredients into a butter.