I’ve been taking this supplement for years. For those who don’t know, liposomal technology allows greater absorption of vitamin C in your stomach.
A good summary of the process can be found here:
Why do I take it?
- It’s a powerful antioxidant hoovering up free radicals in the body
- It’s a key nutrient for the immune system
- It’s an antihistamine
- It’s an anti-inflammatory
- It may promote cardio-vascular health
- It plays an important role in the production of collagen
- It combats the oxidation brought on by high blood glucose
- It may fight cancer
- I can’t eat fruit so I need to get the vitamin from somewhere
There’s also a lot of information out there about taking vitamin C intravenously. I’ve never tried it, but there are a lot of doctors and scientists out there who advocate it. Youtube has tons of videos out there on IV vitamin C.